- £30000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is a global boutique executive search, advisory and interim management firm specialising in C-Suite and Director level appointments. They support business leadership teams in providing ‘people’ solutions. With insights into specialist areas, global reach accessing the best talent and offering services beyond traditional executive search. Including interim management, executive assessment and evaluation, succession planning, coaching, market mapping and providing insight and intelligence. They have a focus on growing diversity within businesses and operate across Digital, Energy & Industrial, Leisure, Hospitality & Travel, Media and Private Equity sectors. They functionally work at Board, CEO, CFO, CIO, CDO and HR Director Level. They are looking for a Research Associate to join their London team.
The Research Associate will play a key role in supporting the functional and industry practices. On a day-to-day basis the Research Associate will be involved in:
- Attending client briefing meetings, progress report meetings and shortlist discussions
- Identifying target companies, individuals and relevant information for the assignment
- Identifying prospective candidates within the target companies list
- Attracting, pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone and face to face
- Producing analytical longlist, shortlist and client reports
- Seeking out and highlighting potential business development opportunities
- Researching companies across all sectors and functions, and connecting with world-class executives with whom our client can build relationships with
- Networking with leading executives and board members
- Providing synthesised analysis and insights of markets, competitors and compensation to produce comprehensive written research reports
- Telephoning sources and candidates to gain feedback on the role along with tracking news on activities and developments across sectors
You will possess a minimum of 2 years executive search experience – either as a generalist or have worked across two industry sectors within executive search. You will have excellent listening skills, strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills, excellent writing skills, a confident & assured manner and a high level of organisation. Degree education preferable but not essential.
In exchange for your hard work my client can offer a large degree of autonomy and responsibility as well as a very competitive basic salary and bonus, you will be working in a boutique firm where you can have an impact on decision-making and work in a collaborative trusting environment. You will be able to work closely with multiple internal partners across market sectors and functions. Apply or get in touch for more information.