- £30000 - £40000 per annum + exceptional benefits
My client is one of the world’s leading and most prestigious executive search consulting firms. This firm is looking to hire an Analyst for their CFO practice.
The Analyst is responsible for producing industry and/or functional analysis reports in support of search engagements, specialty practices and new business initiatives. This includes competitive information, product information and target company list development. The Analyst provides analysis and conclusions to be incorporated into a client-ready document.
- A minimum undergraduate degree with a 2:1 classification.
- Familiar with business reference resources such as Factiva, Hoovers or OneSource.
- Two years’ experience using Microsoft’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Has completed research that includes a financial/statistical analysis of a business, industry, or market.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken); additional language skills will be an advantage.
- Previous executive search consulting, research experience.
In the past two years my client has conducted more than 1,200 senior-level finance searches for clients that include Fortune 500, FTSE 100, DAX 30 and HS 100 companies, as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies, emerging companies and non-profit organisations.
The ability to communicate fluently and to a high standard is crucial. This is a detail-orientated position where the incoming hire is expected to possess very strong analytical skills, a great work ethic and have a professional approach – all of which will be measured during the interview process.
This hire will be working in a world-class business that operates at the pinnacle of their field. The opportunity to work in this practice is a fantastic platform for ambitious and/or aspiring executive search professionals that look to cultivate a long-term career in executive search and consulting.
On offer is an attractive overall package that includes a brilliant basic salary, bonuses and other perks such as a great pension and travel incentives amongst others.
If this is something that you are interested in and would like to know more, please apply today with your CV and contact Joe Harkness on 07584 701 939 or firstname.lastname@example.org