- £30000 - £65000 per annum + fantastic benefits
I am looking for a Head of Marketing. This is an opportunity for an experience marketing professional who is ambitious with the desire to head up a functional department within a fantastic firm.
This is a senior role within a well-established Interim & Executive search consultancy, with focus on: delivery of the highest standards of quality of marketing and PR, creating and maintaining strong awareness around the brand and its positioning within the UK and internationally; building and managing a high performance team in the delivery of essential marketing and PR activities; and internally, to support provide support and to educate fee-earners on methods and ROI related to marketing activities.
– Delivery of group marketing strategy; devise and implement corporate marketing strategy.
– Development of relationships; Internal & External.
– Regularly report of marketing activity and communicate core messages throughout the business appropriately.
– Appropriately utilise the services of support staff, business processes and administrative systems to ensure effective, accurate and timely delivery of services.
– As a ‘hands-on’ manager, effectively balance the ‘day job’ with supporting the management and development of the team.
– Inspire others by consistently demonstrating professional standards including those that support ISO certification and for strategic business growth.
Required Skills and Experience
– Minimum of five years’ experience in a marketing and professional services environment.
– Track record and proven experience of delivering an integrated marketing strategy.
– Experienced in management of a team.
– Proficient in building own business plan to meet targets and in bringing business plans to fruition. Able to understand, analyse and target own personal performance using company metrics and against plan.
– Experienced in preparing well-constructed and well-presented written documentation together with the confidence to justify and underpin recommendations.
– A proven ability to demonstrate creative solutions, hold logical discussions and demonstrate an excellent level of both written and verbal communications.
– A clear passion for both marketing and service delivery excellence and commitment to providing a first class marketing service underpinned by: market awareness, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to handle and organise conflicting priorities.
If you would be interested in finding out more, apply today.