- £108000 - £144000 per annum
Ideal Person Requirements:
– Experience working in an In House talent partner or an equivalent position at a senior level
– Experience of working with very senior level internal clients in order to be able to be firm on what needs to be implemented and changed.
– Someone who can stand their ground and is used being involved in change management.
– Someone who has experience of managing a project with between 100 and 200 contractors and ideally someone who has had extensive experience working with contingent labour.
– Experience managing multiple contractors.
– The candidate will have ideally worked in a privately-owned company
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to work closely with senior management and a dedicated In House Recruitment team on an exciting and rewarding project.