- £19000 - £25000 per annum + 10% bonus
We are seeking an Internal Recruitment Specialist to join our growing HR team. This role would suit an experienced inhouse recruiter already in a talent role or training will be provided for the right graduate that has the right drive and hunger to want to work in a highly rewarding role. You will join an established team with an insatiable appetite to hire the very best talent in the market.
· Proactively sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and CV databases;
· Being active across social media to enhance candidate attraction;
· Taking advantage of face to face networking opportunities;
· Posting engaging job advertisements across relevant online portals;
· Screening and shortlisting applications;
· Periodically Interviewing candidates alongside hiring managers.
· Maintaining a talent bank and regularly engaging with prospective candidates;
· Managing the end to end recruitment process, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey throughout;
· Reporting on the effectiveness of all recruitment methods and associated costs;
· Building and maintaining good working relationships with recruitment partners and agencies.
Skills and Experience:
· Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BA, etc.) is highly desirable.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
· Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
· Strong organisation and time management skills and essential.
· Willingness to work on multiple projects that come from working in a lean and multi skilled team.
Behavioral Role Fit:
· A true people person
· An enthusiastic, motivated self-starter
· Naturally inquisitive
· Excited by fast-paced change
· Challenge why
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Time to Hire
· Agency spend mix
· Candidate journey satisfaction (NPS)
· Headcount targets