- £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Commission
My client is a Recruitment business that operate in professional disciplines such as sales, marketing, supply chain, procurement, and logistics. They service Consumer-focused clients which are typically larger, well-known FMCG brands like Red Bull, Douwe Egberts and Nestle.
In keeping with their planned growth and continued success, their specialist Marketing team is looking to add a Consultant who will specialise in placing permanent Brand, Insight and Research professionals into their loyal, national client base.
This hire will ideally have between 1-3 years recruitment experience; if that’s with a marketing focus then great – although candidates that have worked in perm-led, Finance, Tech or HR markets would also be considered.
The Consultant (or Principal Consultant DOE) will report into a Manager that will guide and offer support when needed but will give complete independence for someone with more experience.
My client has a headcount of 13 in their London office and culture fit is an important consideration when hiring. This role would suit a degree educated person with strong communication skills and the desire to climb the career ladder to directorship.
In recognition of hard work, this hire can expect:
- Basic salary plus commission and other incentive rewards
- 25 days per year holiday
- Flexi Time & Agile Working
- Extra two weeks of leave after three years’ service
- Additional day off every year for charity work
- Regular salary reviews and opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing professional development
- Team-building and social events