- £70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
My client are at the start of their journey. They are a very successful start up sister business of a leading transatlantic executive search firm who focus on servicing high growth and established Internet and software companies across Europe and the US.
The sister business places the Board or NED members. What the sister business don’t do is anything at the £75k – £150k salary level despite receiving 70 requests in the last 12 months from their current clients with whom they have placed Board or NED members. This young business compliments that and focuses on roles between £75 and £150k.
They have two parts to the business: Commercial (Sales/Marketing/Strategy) and Technology (Engineering/Product/Data). They are looking for someone to head up and grow the Tech practice. They are looking for someone who has 5-10 years recruitment experience.
- Data, Analytics, BI focused people – they really want to look at building a capability in this area – putting this function in to clients
- People who have any functional experience recruiting in to VC/PE backed businesses, working with either the portfolio businesses or the Investor/Funds themselves
- Functional experts in Engineering, Technology, Digital
- Sector experts, working cross functionally with SaaS businesses
Any of the above would be interesting. The hire will need to have the right ‘fit’ culturally to be part of a v ambitious business that is fast paced and global in client base. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build, grow and lead a team. My client can pay a very generous base salary as well as a significant package on top. Get in touch for more information.