Research Associate – Industrials
My client is one of the largest privately held executive search firms in the world with c.450 Consultant's operating out of 60+ offices, in 40+ countries.
The company supports public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide board advisory services, CEO and leadership succession planning, executive search and assessment, and leadership development.
The work is varied across Chemicals, Mining, Infrastructure, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Utilities, Business Services, Process Industries, Energy, Clean-Tech, Oil & Gas, Supply Chain and Smart Manufacturing.
- Thought partner to practice group on client engagements
- Assimilation of knowledge for thought leadership, insights and research
- Producing written copy to a high standard such as; roles specs, mapping/progress/candidate reports
- Managing global client projects (research/mapping/pitch presentation) and holding the team/stakeholders accountable
- Developing internal and external network
- Highlight and action key industry trends
- Mentors and develops researchers locally or across a region by having regular touchpoints;
- Participates in Assessment and Development projects as appropriate (e.g. referencing candidates).
The in-coming Research Associate will be a thought partner to over 10 Consultant’s that operate from several internationals offices on C-level (CEO/CEO-1) projects.
This person will be:
- Analytical and a problem-solver
- Able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders at CEO level
- High-energy with perseverance and tenacity
- Exceptional with project management
- Well-educated, intellectually curious and able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
Please apply today or email email@example.com for further details.
Carlin Hall is a specialist consultancy focused on supporting experienced executive search professionals and companies based in London and InternationallyApply for the role