Research Associate – TMT
My client is one of the largest privately held executive search firms in the world and is comprised of over 450 Consultant’s that operate globally from 65+ offices in over 40 countries.
The company supports public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide board advisory services, CEO and leadership succession planning, executive search and assessment, and leadership development.
This is an opportunity to manage functional Technology leadership retained search projects and CEO, CEO-1 and Board level assignments within the wider Technology, Media, and Telco’s industries.
This hire will partner with Consultant’s in all aspects of search execution, business development and focus on providing timely, informed, industry specific knowledge both on the marketplace and on executives, directly impacting the firm’s ability to win business and close mandates.
The practice also handles assignments across sectors such as Entertainment, e-Commerce, Communications, Digital, Cyber Security, Enterprise Tech, AI, Semiconductors, Blockchain and IoT.
- Thought partner to practice group on client engagements
- Assimilation of knowledge for thought leadership, insights and research
- Producing written copy to a high standard such as roles specs, mapping/progress/candidate reports
- Managing global client projects (research/mapping/pitch presentation) and holding the team/stakeholders accountable
- Developing internal and external network
- Highlight and action key industry trends
- Mentors and develops researchers locally or across a region by having regular touchpoints
- Participates in Assessment and Development projects as appropriate (e.g., referencing candidates)
This person will be:
- Analytical and a problem-solver
- Able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders at CEO level
- High-energy with perseverance and tenacity
- Exceptional with project management
- Well-educated, intellectually curious and able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
- Degree educated
- An experienced Researcher with a demonstrable record in executive search
Please contact Joe Harkness at Carlin Hall for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlin Hall is a specialist consultancy focused on supporting experienced executive search professionals and companies based in London and Internationally
Apply for the role