- Harky CFO
Executive Search, Senior Research Analyst – CFO & Financial Officers
The Senior Research Analyst will serve as the research point person for the Financial Officer’s practice. You will manage a wide variety of research projects and contribute to solving challenging client assignments. As a core member of the research team, you will gain insight into global markets and industries whilst participating in international teams and enjoying exciting development and career opportunities.
With more than 450 consultants in over 65 offices and 40 countries, this company serves public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide board advisory services, CEO and leadership succession planning, executive search and assessment, and leadership development.
- Manages projects (assignments, pitch preparation, etc.) in partnership with the consultant, creating an effective project plan that ensures the team delivers on client expectations and timelines
- Develops the search strategy with the consultant, fully understanding the needs and critical issues of the search and the client
- Conducts market (industry, competitor, company etc.) intelligence to support internal knowledge management (e.g. people news, insights on clients etc) and client projects
- Responsible for systematic candidate identification for client mandates (using internal and external databases); can connect the dots internally to make the process efficient
- Drives list generation and talent maps for knowledge management activities.
- Supporting the practice on managing relationships with key clients (e.g. key relationships with the client company, monitoring global assignments, company moves etc)
- Leads the team on client documentation (role specifications, progress reports, profiles etc.)
- Ensures data quality and data capture real time on projects (in collaboration with internal knowledge centres)
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels in an organisation, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project coordination with teams in an international environment
- Interest in a wide variety of topics across industry, economy, and society
- Ability to work independently with a can-do attitude
Please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Carlin Hall is a specialist consultancy focused on supporting experienced executive search professionals and companies based in London and Internationally