- Up to £35000 per annum + equity
About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup is on the hunt for new talent acquisition professionals!
Do you put people at the heart of everything you do? Are you an expert in spotting candidates with bags of potential? Do you have a keen interest in the broader Talent agenda? If so, this is the ideal role for you!
My client needs someone to help them build our growing international team. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for improving the way they source, hire and onboard new team members, as well as getting exposure to the broader Talent agenda.
This is a great opportunity for a naturally curious and driven individual to be part of something you really believe in and continue our 400% YoY growth curve.
You’ll be working on:
- Building an inclusive end-to-end recruiting process that aims to minimise bias and ensure we have access to the broadest and most diverse talent pool available to us
- Generating pipeline to maintain a successful offer acceptance rate, and manage the entire candidate process
- Partnering with hiring managers, translating their talent needs into scalable actions that will impact the way my client finds and engages talent
- Creating the best possible candidate experience through strong interview skills and timely, specific feedback – you will have full ownership of the roles you are working on
- Helping to build an unbeatable employer brand
- Developing search strategies and lead engagements with various channels to attract quality candidates for today and well into the future
- Working closely with the business throughout the search process, providing consistent communication and outstanding client service
- Building proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage them over a longer-term basis
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Strong recruitment background, preferably in a startup company or boutique agency.
- Experience in either Technical Recruitment or Marketing Recruitment
- Data-driven and comfortable drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient
- Experience of attracting a talented and diverse candidate pool internationally
- Excellent knowledge of direct sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- A passion for candidate experience and employer reputation and up-to-date with latest developments in the social recruiting space
- High collaboration skills and the ability to effectively influence a range of stakeholders
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Greenhouse a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, hardworking and resourceful
- Technically inclined and able to pick up web-based services quickly, from Google Docs, Slack to Asana
- Aligns with our core values: Customer Focused, Drive to be the best, Think Big, Trust & Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Be Humble
Perks, glorious perks:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn’t work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- We have delicious team lunches together Mondays and Thursdays
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Monthly ‘Master of Fun’ team events (think kayaking to a brewery, Japanese whisky tasting or archery tag)
- Great offices with fridge fully stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, including lunch and breakfast selection